Update on releases

Jan 24, 2008 at 2:14 AM
Edited Jan 25, 2008 at 2:31 PM
First public release posted.
This is still beta. If you find any issues, please post your feedback.

Thank you,
DV
Jan 25, 2008 at 5:03 PM
When loading the sample OSDesign I get:
"Unsupported Configurations in OS Design"
"Platform Builder determined that the OS design you are opening contains configurations that reference board support packages that are not currently installed".

Jan 25, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Make sure you have installed PB 6.0 R2 *AND* the QFE's for the R2 release.
Copy the entire GumstixIII_BIN directory (i.e. the BSP) under your \WINCE600\PLATFORM directory.
Aug 5, 2008 at 4:58 PM
Hello, i am opening the file on C:\WINCE600\PLATFORM\GumstixIII_BIN_1_3\OSDesigns\GumstixIII_BIN_1\GumstixIII_BIN_1.sln and it says the same thing. it shows the same window, then i press cancel and it says there is no catalog items in current catalog so how can i fix it? plese help me i'm a new person working on platform builder so i would like to make my own nk.bin file for my xm4. i have been trying with the sd card method but it didn't recgnize the sd card, at the moment i canot load the image for the windows and i need some body to help me.

Thanks every one.

i do have the R2 for the platform builder, and about the qfe's you mean the monthy updates? should i install all or the latest?

Aug 5, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Hello, i did fix now, just put the content of PLATFORM folder from the GumstixIII_BIN_1_3.zip downloaded file into the PLATFORM folder from WINCE600 and the OSDesigns into Osdesign from WINCE600 Thanks...

Ricardo Ortega.
Aug 26, 2008 at 5:15 PM
Hi all,
I'm running an evaluation copy of Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2, but I don't know where to get the "QFEs."
I did some search on MSDN but I found no QFEs related to Win CE 6 R2.
I would be glad if someone drop me some link or hint :-)